Saturday 7 March 2015

What's in my bag?

Hi blog viewers!
 I recently bought a new black bag from Accessorize (it cost me £40, which for me is a lot haha!) and have been using it non-stop since. I decided I would share with you what I store in my bag. Just as a little disclaimer, I don't always carry everything listed below, it's just the things I often find in my bag. Enjoy reading!


Main section
*Portable phone charger. You never know when your phone is going to die, and mine is getting quite old now. I'll literally send three texts and it drops 10% battery life.
*Purse/wallet. This is a given, but I decided to list it anyway. I'd recommend buying a good purse, as they are so useful! You can carry all your money, any credit/debit/store cards, receipts and any small bits of paper that would normally get lost in your handbag.
*Keys. Another given, but you'd be surprised by how many times I have forgotten my keys at home.
*Notebook and pen. I'm kind of an introvert, so I love nothing more than blocking out the world and just writing a new song or short story, or sketching any random object I can think of (not that I'm the best artist...)
*Phone and headphones. First of all, you need your phone for communication. Second of all, if you're bored on the train or something, a phone is great for entertaining you. Third of all, if you're in an awkward situation, your phone is the perfect excuse to escape! It's a fool-proof plan haha.


Side pockets
*Emergency makeup. I always bring some concealer, mascara and lip-gloss, just in case your face needs a little pick me up towards the end of the day. If you have a lot of room, you can also include brow stuff, some powder, bronzer, blusher, etc... whatever you feel you need really!
*Paracetamol. I happen to suffer from head and stomach migraines, and yes, abdominal migraines are real things...:( You never know when pain is going to strike, so I always carry some paracetamol on me, just in case.
*Gum. Nobody likes gross breathe. Enough said.
*Hair bobbles. I love wearing my hair down when I go out... until the rain/humidity had killed my style, or the wind is insisting that hair in the eyes and mouth is a good look. That's when I bitterly grab a bobble out of my bag and shove my frustrating hair up into some form of messy bun.


Other random things
*Blister plasters. If you're going out for a long day, I'd definitely suggest you bring along some blister plasters. You can thank me later!
*Perfume. Trains, restaurants and streets and perfect zones for lingering scents to cling on to your clothes. Just head to the bathroom, give a quick spritz and you are as fresh as new!
*Some sweets. Shopping or whatever it is you're doing can be tiring. Bring some sweets for energy (go ahead, tell yourself that's what they're for...)
*Diary. Pretty self explanatory, don't you think?:P


 Hopefully this helps you plan your next day out, or if you're just nosy like me, that this entertained you well enough! See you in my next post- and have a good day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment