Saturday 7 March 2015

Cheap(-ish) products I'd recommend

Hi blog viewers!
 It's no secret to anybody around me that I love makeup, but I don't always have enough money to buy all the products that my heart desires! However, over time, I've learnt how to spread my budget. Since I first started to seriously love makeup, my mum has drilled in "If you're going to spend a lot of money on anything, buy a good mascara and foundation", and I have stuck to this philosophy... mainly. That's not to say I haven't ever bought a cheaper alternative, or two! Here is my list of my favourite "cheaper" products.


Eyes
L'Oreal Paris COLOR RICHE eye-shadow pencils (they have a wide range of colours available, just apply them as a 'crayon' and use a brush to spread them over your eyelid evenly.
BOURJOIS PARIS Smoky eyes palette in 01 gris dandy (a black smoky eye palette which is perfect for evenings out)
RIMMEL LONDON Scandal Eyes Xtreme mascara (for volume and length)
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara (for beautiful curve and volume)
BOURJOIS PARIS Liner Feutre felt tip eyeline (very long lasting)


Skin
RIMMEL Wake Me Up concealer (for an anti-fatigue effect and radiant glow)
MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation (lightweight, easy to apply and has SPF 15)
RIMMEL  Match Perfection powder (I use the loose powder, but with a brush instead of the provided buffer)
MAYBELLINE Dream Sun triple bronzing powder (best for actual bronzing, but can be used for contouring)
BEAUTY UK blush and brush (in the shade no3 Upper East Side- I use my own brush, but the provided one isn't bad)
MUA Blusher (in the shade Cupcake)


Lips
RIMMEL Kate Moss lipstick (in the shade 01- a deep but bright red)
Tanya Burr Cosmetics lip-gloss (in the shade Aphrodite, a pretty coral-pink shade)
No7 lip crayon (in the shade Delicate Pink- a sheer, pink-tinged neutral)
BARRYM Gelly Hi Shine lip crayon (in the shade Vega- a wine-coloured shade)


And finally... Nails!
MAXFACTOR Max Effect nail polish (in the shade 23 Hot Pink)
BARRYM nail paint (in the shade 261 Cobalt Blue)
RIMMEL 60 Seconds Vinyl Stars nail polish (in the shade 623 Wishing on a Star)


If you have any 'cheaper' products which you would recommend, feel free to tell me in the comments! I hope you all have a great day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment